Monday, October 13, 2008

Marky Mark has no sense of humor.


Last week we mentioned that I really enjoyed the "Mark Wahlberg Talks to Animals" sketch on SNL. Andy Samberg did an amazing impersonation of Marky Mark, but apparently it wasn't appreciated by the man himself. Marky Mark took time away from his busy pants dropping schedule to insult SNL and that sketch--laaammee. One of my pet peeves is the "SNL isn't funny anymore" line when people clearly don't watch the show. Granted, I do this with the show Family Guy and sometimes the Simpsons, but I occassionally watch both shows to see if there has been any improvement--and sometimes I'm pleasantly surprised. Anyway, I can only hope that Marky Mark's comments spur more Mark Wahlberg sketches. Say Hi to you mother for me, k?

No comments: