Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Cookin' by the Book

So this video from Lazy Town, a Nick Jr. kids show, has come to be a solid fixture in my life. Steve developed an obsession with it earlier this year and when I heard it, I couldn't stop listening to it. Seriously I have the mp3 on my iPod. Steve even went so far as to program one of his auto-phrases for Super Smash Bros Brawl to say "U know u can't be lazy!" (That is the nerdiest thing I've ever typed.) Sure the weird muppet things things are creepy but that little pink haired girl is fab-u-lous, and I try to say that word as little as possible.



So I'm sure you can imagine my surprise when I discovered THIS seriously NSFW remix on YouTube. (The remix is my ringtone for Steve on my cell phone. Oh yeah.)

NSFW deliciousness after the jump!




The Nick Jr logo in the corner throughout the remix video makes me indescribably happy. w00t!

No comments: