Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Top 9 Fictional Character's Halloween Costumes

Since it's Halloweek and pretty much everyone is scrambling for an amazing, cheap last minute costume, I thought I'd take a look at some of my favorite tv and film character's Halloween costumes.

9. Willow Rosenberg as Ghost / Ghost of a Hooker
When Willow dresses up like a slut to get Xander's attention, she chickens out at the last moment putting a ghost sheet on top of it, a sheet which causes her to actually become a ghost (albeit one dressed in her outfit underneath). Prompting Giles, when told that her costume had turned her into a real ghost, to ask "The ghost of what exactly?" 

8. Liz Lemon & Kenneth as Harry Potter and Austin Powers
I love that they're dancing to "Werewolf Bar Mitzvah" in this pic. Also, Kenneth lets out a "Happy Halloween, baby!"

The other seven after the jump! 


7. Karen Smith as... a Mouse, duh!

6. Willow & Oz as Joan of Arc and her pal God
Willow decided to be Joan of Arc because they have so much in common. They were both burned at the stake (episode: "Gingerbread") and they both have a close, personal relationship with God.  They also both turned out to be lesbians and not that Jewish. Wait, what? 

5. Kyle Broflovski as Chewbacca
Mostly I love this because it's not really a costume so much as Kyle with a Chewbacca face... and that makes me laugh. Heh. 

3. Jim as Three Hole Punch Jim
He's also available in Regular Jim. 

3. Strong Bad as Beetlejuice
Nothing I can say is going to top the awesomeness of that image.

2. Bart Simpson as Alex DeLarge
This one is completely biased. I have a really creepy love for A Clockwork Orange in general and Alex in particular. "Welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, welly, well. To what do I owe the extreme pleasure of this surprising visit?"

1. Ross Gellar as Spudnik
You're not laughing... you don't get it? Like Sputnik but a potato. See. It's funny. Sweet Jesus I love puns, the nerdier the better. 

1 comment:

bryce j renninger said...

you don't do my TV top 9, but you steal my idea.

what.a.whore.