Friday, September 26, 2008

The Office: Weight Loss


This week’s Office return was exceptional. I feel like the show is off to a good start…returning back to basics. Not so much of the crazy weird Michael Scott antics that we saw last year, case in point, driving into a lake. Not funny. The show had a few hits and misses after the writer's strike last year, but definitely ended on a high note, and I’m glad to feel so positive about the premiere!

This week we saw classic Stanley, Dwangela, Michael and Ryan’s Bromance, Kelly collapse, and JIM AND PAM GET ENGAGED!! Seriously, what more could we ask for? A picture of the Staypuft Marshmellow man? DONE AND DONE! I was taking notes for this post last night, and ended up with about 4 ½ pages of quotes, so I did some major editing and I’m sharing what I thought was funny with you, my loyal readers.

After the jump, some of my favorite moments and quotes.


Michael’s missed opportunity: “Hold it in your mouth if you can’t swallow”

Kevin: “Pam, you weigh 226 pounds?!?”
Holly: “Almost Kevin!”
Pam: “Not Almost though, Holly”
Holly: “Math is Hard”

(I’m so glad they kept the Special Kevin joke running.)

Pam: “What up 212”


Kelly’s
cleanse diet: All she has to do is drink Maple Syrup, lemon Juice, Cayenne Pepper and water for all three meals. Mindy Kaling NAILED that scene, she’s awesome.



Angela: “I have a nice comforter and several cozy pillows. I usually read a chapter of a book and it’s lights out at 8:30, THAT’s how I sleep at night.”

All Andy needs to find is a 1,000 year old church in the continental United States, there has to be a rainbow, a 24 hour veterinarian on call…

Dwight: "I apologize for creating a ruse that forced you to exercise."

Andy Bernard doesn’t lose contests, he wins them. Or he quits them, because they are unfair.

YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!! PAM AND JIM ARE ENGAGED!!!!!!!!

Poor Poor Toby. What a sad ending :(

2 comments:

Handmade by Rococo said...

Yay! It was so good!

Handmade by Rococo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.