Tuesday, May 26, 2009

David and Laura on Laura annoying David


This conversation actually makes me look like a crazy person.

D: Can you imagine how much more fun we'll have?
L: It's true Lefou
D: You say that daily now
L: I know
D: and I found myself repeating it in an OCD fashion when I woke up this morning
D: Like it was stuck in my head like a song
L: hahahahahhahahahahahhaha
D: I got up this morning and I randomly said "It's true Lefou"
L: It's true Lefou, and I've got my sights set on that one...
L: What the inventors daughter?
D: Yes. I ran through the whole thing
L: ...She's the one, the lucky girl I'm going to marry...
L: But, she's...
D: and it's all your fault
L: ...the most beautiful girl in town...
L: ...that makes her the best, and don't I deserve the best?
D: I figured you'd enjoy inspiring that bit of insanity
L: it was inspiring
L: it inspires me to annoy you

2 comments:

Unknown said...

This whole posting chats thing has really done much for the quantity of new content on this blog. I'm not saying anything about quality though :)

Laura Major said...

Well, the beauty of the Internet is that no one forces you to read anything on it.