Wednesday, July 08, 2009

Nostalgia sells...


In the last week I've purchased two Wii games for no reason other than the nostalgic appeal of the titles, "Punch Out" and "Ghostbsuters." Luckily, it worked out well for me, as both games happen to be very fun.

Punch Out and Ghostbusters are both staples of my 80s childhood. In fact, we still have our original NES "Mike Tyson's Punch Out," and I believe it still works. Unfortunately, I was never able to beat the first opponent, Glass Joe on the NES version--and if you've ever played that game, you know how pathetic that last statement really is...

I'd go into my love for Ghostbusters, but I've made that pretty clear to anyone that has ever met me, and I'm pretty sure my love for the film is well documented on the blog.

I find it amusing that the purchasing of these 2 games coincided with my move home-- there seems to be some kind of weird regression going on in the life of Laura right now...

Anyway, I highly suggest both of these games. That's all really.

1 comment:

Jordan said...

Nice to see Stanley from 'The Office' moonlighting as a cornerman there. I didn't think he had the energy.