Thursday, March 05, 2009

around the web...

Poor little Pop Cultured, being all neglected by your bloggers...

Well, since the economy has effected my job to a point where I have nothing to do but constantly refresh Twitter and Facebook/read items in my Google Reader all day, perhaps I can swing a post filled with news items and things from other people's blogs.

-Clearly, I'm excited about the opening of Watchmen tomorrow, and I'm pretty sure I've made that extremely clear on this blog, since I think I've posted at least 50% of the footage.

-Speaking of Watchmen, the city of London celebrated it's opening in unique fashion.

-Tatiana del Toro was chosen to compete in the wild card competition on American Idol, so she's baaaacccckkk (at least for one episode). Actually, I didn't mind Tatiana the last time I saw her, she was way more subdued and likable. I know David finds that boring...but we can't agree on everything :). Anoop was also chosen, and he is awesome.

-The Public Enemies trailer was released the other day, which is exciting for 2 reasons, not only would I watch anything starring Johnny and Christian, but also, Johnny used footage from the USC Newsfilm Library (where I'm an intern), as a guide for his Dillinger character.

-There is a new 30 Rock tonight, so that's exciting...

Well, that was an odd grab bag of things to be excited about...

No comments: